Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Ground Beef
- 1 cup(s) Water
- 1 Garlic Clove minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 14 1/4 ounce(s) Diced Tomatoes undrained
- 6 ounce(s) Tomato Paste
- 1/2 cup(s) Raisins
- 1/2 cup(s) Slivered Almonds
- 1/4 cup(s) Chopped Stuffed Olives
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Sugar
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink. Add water, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes; drain. Add next six ingredients; mix well. Cover and simmer for 45 min., stirring occasionally. Serve hot with chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ammybear81 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Picadillo Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads