Piña Colada Sundaes
Toasted coconut is a simple way to add a little sweetness to desserts, hot cereal, and other dishes. To toast, place coconut on a baking sheet, and bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until golden. Store in a zip-top freezer bag or airtight container.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 147
- Calories from fat: 9%
- Fat: 1.5g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Protein: 2.3g
- Carbohydrate: 28.7g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 57mg
- Calcium: 54mg
- 4 (1/4-inch-thick) fresh pineapple slices
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup fat-free, sugar-free hot fudge topping (such as Smucker's)
- 1 cup vanilla fat-free frozen yogurt
- 4 teaspoons dark rum
- 1/4 cup flaked sweetened coconut, toasted
- 1. Prepare grill.
- 2. Coat pineapple with cooking spray. Place on grill rack; cover and grill 6 minutes on each side or until golden and tender.
- 3. Microwave hot fudge topping in a small glass bowl at HIGH 30 seconds or until drizzling consistency.
- 4. Place each pineapple slice on a dessert plate; spoon 1/4 cup frozen yogurt into center of each pineapple ring. Top each with 1 tablespoon hot fudge topping, 1 teaspoon rum, and 1 tablespoon coconut.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note