Piña Colada Cheese Chills
Our taste-testing panel was split on its preference for yogurt or sour cream. Yogurt gives a more tart flavor; sour cream, a creamy texture.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 2 Hours
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cream of coconut
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt or 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 cup dried banana chips
- Drain pineapple to measure 1/2 cup juice, reserving pineapple and remaining juice. Pour 1/2 cup juice into a small saucepan; sprinkle with gelatin. Let stand 5 minutes. Cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves (about 2 minutes).
- Process reserved pineapple, remaining juice, gelatin mixture, cream of coconut, and next 3 ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Divide banana chips among 6 parfait glasses. Pour about 1 cup pineapple mixture over chips in each glass. Cover and chill thoroughly. Top parfaits with Granola just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note