- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cream of coconut
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt or 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 cup dried banana chips
How to Make It
Drain pineapple to measure 1/2 cup juice, reserving pineapple and remaining juice. Pour 1/2 cup juice into a small saucepan; sprinkle with gelatin. Let stand 5 minutes. Cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves (about 2 minutes).
Process reserved pineapple, remaining juice, gelatin mixture, cream of coconut, and next 3 ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Divide banana chips among 6 parfait glasses. Pour about 1 cup pineapple mixture over chips in each glass. Cover and chill thoroughly. Top parfaits with Granola just before serving.