Phyllis' Chicken Liver Patê
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) chicken livers
- 1/4 pound(s) salted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) fresh minced garlic
- 1 whole(s) large onion
- 1 dash(es) pepper
- Boil the livers in water and reserve the juice.
- Melt the butter.
- Chop the livers and onion.
- Put the livers and onions onto a cookie sheet.
- Add garlic and butter mix.
- Sprinkle pepper to taste.
- Cover with foil and bake 20-30 minutes at 350°.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Phyllisue and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note