Phyllis' Chicken Liver Patê
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) chicken livers
- 1/4 pound(s) salted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) fresh minced garlic
- 1 whole(s) large onion
- 1 dash(es) pepper
- Boil the livers in water and reserve the juice.
- Melt the butter.
- Chop the livers and onion.
- Put the livers and onions onto a cookie sheet.
- Add garlic and butter mix.
- Sprinkle pepper to taste.
- Cover with foil and bake 20-30 minutes at 350°.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Phyllisue and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes