PHILLY Shrimp Cocktail Dip
The procrastinator's dream recipe: 10 minutes to party time is all you need to turn 5 ingredients into a savory app. Better snag a scoop quickly—these bites won’t last long.
- Calories: 60
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Fiber: 0g
- Iron: 4%
- Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 300mg
- Sugars: 1g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 2g
- Protein: 4g
- Calcium: 4%
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 pound cooked cleaned shrimp, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Cocktail Sauce
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- SPREAD cream cheese onto bottom of shallow bowl.
- TOSS shrimp with cocktail sauce; spoon over cream cheese.
- TOP with remaining ingredients. Serve with WHEAT THINS Original Snacks.
Substitute 1 pkg. (8 oz.) imitation crabmeat, coarsely chopped, for the shrimp.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note