- 1/2 cup sour cream*
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise*
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 (12-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 pound roast beef, cut into 24 thin slices
- 2 (6-ounce) packages deli-style sharp Cheddar cheese slices (optional)
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
How to Make It
Stir together first 6 ingredients until blended. Spread evenly on one side of each tortilla; top with 3 beef slices and, if desired, 2 cheese slices. Sprinkle evenly with shredded lettuce.
Roll up tortillas tightly; wrap in parchment paper or plastic wrap. Chill 8 hours.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Sargento Deli Style Sharp Cheddar Cheese slices.
* 1/2 cup light sour cream and 1/2 cup light mayonnaise may be substituted.