Philly Double-Chocolate Cheesecake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies crushed
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine melted
- 4 package(s) Philly cream cheese softened
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 8 ounce(s) semisweet chocolate melted and cooled
- 4 whole(s) eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) blueberries
- 1 tablespoon(s) powdered sugar
- 1 - Heat oven to 325F.
- 2 - Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- 3 - Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each egg, just until blended. Pour over crust.
- 4 - Bake 55 minutes to 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing pan. Refrigerate 4 hours. Top with berries just before serving; sprinkle with blueberries and powdered sugar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Philly Double-Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings