Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches
For a super fast weeknight dinner, you can't beat these easy philly cheesesteak sandwiches that come together with the help of frozen veggies and beef.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 310
- Calories from fat: 24%
- Fat: 8.1g
- Saturated fat: 3.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 21.1g
- Carbohydrate: 41.9g
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Cholesterol: 36mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 688mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen pepper stir-fry
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen seasoned beef strips
- 2 tablespoons creamy mustard blend
- 6 (2.5-ounce) hoagie rolls
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot; add frozen pepper stir-fry, and cook 2 minutes. Add beef strips, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated; drain.
- Spread 1 teaspoon mustard blend on bottom half of each roll. Spoon 1/2 cup beef mixture onto each roll; top with cheese and top half of roll. Wrap each sandwich in aluminum foil. Bake at 350° for 6 to 7 minutes or until cheese melts. Remove sandwiches from foil; serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note