Philly Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 package(s) 8oz Cream Cheese softened
- 1 package(s) 6oz Chicken Breast Cuts
- 1/2 cup(s) Hot Wing Sauced
- 1/2 cup(s) Natural Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 2 whole(s) green onions sliced
- spread cream cheese onto bottom of microwaveable 9-inch pie plate. Mix Chicken and sauced: spoon over cream cheese. Top with blue cheese and onions.
- Microwave on High at least 2 minutes or until cheese on top melts and is heated through
- Serve with celery sticks and Wheat Thins....keeping warm
This recipe is a personal recipe added by luckycmama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note