PHILLY Buffalo Chicken Dip
Amount per serving
- Calories: 70
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Fiber: 0g
- Iron: 0%
- Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 150mg
- Sugars: 1g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 1g
- Protein: 4g
- Calcium: 0%
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
- 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce for Buffalo wings
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Natural Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 2 green onions, sliced
- SPREAD cream cheese onto bottom of microwaveable 9-inch pie plate. Mix chicken and sauce; spoon over cream cheese. Top with blue cheese and onions.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 2 min. or until heated through.
- SERVE warm with celery sticks and WHEAT THINS Original Snacks.
- kraft kitchens tipsSUBSTITUTEPrepare using 1 pkg. (6 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Grilled Chicken Breast Strips, chopped.SUBSTITUTEPrepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
PHILLY Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads
More Recipes for Dips/Spreads