Philly Beef Panini
Prep: 10 min., Cook: 7 min.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (10-ounce) package prebaked thin Italian pizza crust
- 1 (7-ounce) package OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Roast Beef
- 3 (1-ounce) provolone cheese slices
- 1. Cook first 3 ingredients in 1 teaspoon hot oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- 2. Top half of pizza crust with roast beef. Spoon onion mixture over roast beef; top with cheese slices. Fold crust over filling, and brush both sides of crust with remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- 3. Cook in a preheated panini press 2 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into 4 wedges, and serve immediately.
- Note: If you don't have a panini press, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium, and place sandwich in hot skillet. Place a heavy skillet on top of sandwich, and cook 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches