- 40 NILLA Wafers, crushed (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened, divided
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 tsp. vanilla, divided
- 3 eggs
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
How to Make It
HEAT oven to 325° F.
MIX wafer crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
BEAT 3 pkg. cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and 1 Tbsp. vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
BAKE 50 to 55 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool completely in pan.
BEAT remaining cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer in large bowl until well blended. Whisk in COOL WHIP; spread over cheesecake. Refrigerate 4 hours. Remove rim of pan before serving cheesecake.
Total fat: 27 g
Saturated fat: 17 g
Cholesterol: 125 mg
Sodium: 280 mg
Carbohydrate: 25 g
Dietary Fiber: 0 g
Sugars: 20 g
Protein: 6 g
Vitamin A: 15% DV
Vitamin C: 0% DV
Calcium: 6% DV
Iron: 2% DV