- 12 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 2 cups crumbs)
- 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 4 packages (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, thawed
How to Make It
MIX graham crumbs, margarine, and 1/4 cup sugar; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
BEAT Neufchatel and 3/4 cup sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add preserves; mix well. Place strawberries and remaining 2 Tbsp. sugar in small bowl; mash with fork. Stir strawberry mixture and COOL WHIP into cheese mixture. Spoon over crust; cover.
REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Store in refrigerator.
Total fat: 20 g
Saturated fat: 11 g
Cholesterol: 35 mg
Sodium: 380 mg
Carbohydrate: 39 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Sugars: 28 g
Protein: 6 g
Vitamin A: 15% DV
Vitamin C: 25% DV
Calcium: 6% DV
Iron: 4% DV