PHILADELPHIA Spinach Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 envelope(s) 1 oz ranch dressing mix
- 1 package(s) 10 oz chopped spinach thawed and drained
- 1 can(s) 8 oz water chestnuts drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped red bell pepper
- MIX cream cheese spread, sour cream and dressing mix in medium bowl until well blended.
- STIR in remaining ingredients; cover. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
- SERVE with assorted cut-up vegetables.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
PHILADELPHIA Spinach Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads