PHILADELPHIA Spinach Dip
Amount per serving
- Calories: 60
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Fat: 4.5g
- Sodium: 180mg
- Sugars: 1g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 3g
- Protein: 1g
- Calcium: 4%
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread, softened
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 env. (1 oz.) ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red peppers
- MIX cream cheese spread, sour cream and dressing mix in medium bowl until well blended.
- STIR in remaining ingredients; cover. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
- SERVE with assorted cut-up vegetables.
- kraft kitchens tipsSHORTCUTTo quick-thaw frozen spinach, microwave for about half the cooking time specified on the package.SERVING SUGGESTIONServe with WHEAT THINS Original Snacks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
PHILADELPHIA Spinach Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads
More Recipes Like This