- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread, softened
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 env. (1 oz.) ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red peppers
- calories 60
- cholesterol 15 mg
- fiber 1 g
- fat 4.5 g
- sodium 180 mg
- sugars 1 g
- satfat 3 g
- carbohydrate 3 g
- protein 1 g
- calcium 4 %
How to Make It
MIX cream cheese spread, sour cream and dressing mix in medium bowl until well blended.
STIR in remaining ingredients; cover. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
SERVE with assorted cut-up vegetables.
kraft kitchens tipsSHORTCUTTo quick-thaw frozen spinach, microwave for about half the cooking time specified on the package.SERVING SUGGESTIONServe with WHEAT THINS Original Snacks.