Philadelphia Oreo No-Bake Cheescake
from Spring 2007 Kraft Food & Family
Chill: 4 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 package(s) 8 oz. Philly Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 package(s) Oreo cookies
- 1/4 cup(s) stick butter, melted
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Line 13 x 9 pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Coarsely chop 15 cookies; set aside. Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with butter. Press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping and chopped cookies. Spoon over crust; cover.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. store leftovers in fridge.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melissab1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Philadelphia Oreo No-Bake Cheescake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts