I used huckleberries instead of strawberries and added a 1/4 cup more sugar. It is a good recipe for a large group.
PHILADELPHIA New York-Style Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
Creamy cheesecake, strawberry jam and a crunchy graham cracker crust. Plus a super-easy technique for achieving the swirl. This is for when you want serious oohs and ahhs.
- Calories: 420
- Cholesterol: 165mg
- Fiber: 0g
- Fat: 31g
- Sodium: 340mg
- Sugars: 23g
- Saturated fat: 18g
- Carbohydrate: 29g
- Protein: 7g
- 1 cup HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 5 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup seedless strawberry jam
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix graham crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 min.
- BEAT cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, flour and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust. Gently drop small spoonfuls of jam over batter; swirl with knife.
- BAKE 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.
- kraft kitchens tipsHEALTHY LIVINGSave 80 calories and 9 grams of fat, including 5 grams of saturated fat, per serving by preparing with PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese and BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream.SUBSTITUTESubstitute 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen fruit, thawed, drained and pureed, for the 1/3 cup jam.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note