PHILADELPHIA Mini Cheesecakes
- 1 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3/4 cups plus 2 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup cup whipping cream
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- MIX graham crumbs, 2 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottoms of 18 paper-lined muffin pan cups.
- BEAT cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crusts.
- BAKE 25 to 30 min. or until centers are almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- BEAT whipping cream with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form; spread gently onto cheesecakes. Top with blueberries and lemon zest.
- Omit the whipped cream, blueberries and lemon zest. Bake and chill cheesecakes as directed. Spread with 1/3 cup strawberry jam. Garnish with fresh strawberry halves and mint sprigs. Or, spread each cheesecake with 2 Tbsp. PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE Milk Chocolate and 1 tsp. flaked coconut.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
PHILADELPHIA Mini Cheesecakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes Like This