PHILADELPHIA 7-Layer Mexican Dip
"Seventh heaven" is the only accurate way to describe a tortilla chip topped with the many layers of this creamy taco dip, which includes smooth cream cheese, guac and salsa.
- Calories: 50
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 0%
- Fat: 4.5g
- Sodium: 160mg
- Carbohydrate: 2g
- Protein: 1g
- Calcium: 4%
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Tbsp. TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- MIX cream cheese and seasoning mix until blended; spread onto serving plate or bottom of pie plate.
- TOP with remaining ingredients.
- REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled.
- TACO BELL® and HOME ORIGINALS® are trademarks owned and licensed by Taco Bell Corp. kraft kitchens tipsSERVING SUGGESTIONServe this party favorite with baked tortilla chips. SPECIAL EXTRASprinkle dip with chopped fresh cilantro.SUBSTITUTESubstitute pie plate for the serving plate.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
PHILADELPHIA 7-Layer Mexican Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads