PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake
Amount per serving
- Calories: 400
- Fat: 28g
- Saturated fat: 16g
- Cholesterol: 106mg
- Sodium: 290mg
- Carbohydrate: 33g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 25g
- Protein: 15g
- Calcium: 8%
- Iron: 4%
- 24 LORNA DOONE Shortbread Cookies, finely crushed (about 1-3/4 cups)
- 3/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 5 ounces BAKER'S White Chocolate, divided
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE Milk Chocolate
- 2 cups cups COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- HEAT oven to 325ºF.
- MIX cookie crumbs, 1 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 min.
- MELT 4 oz. white chocolate as directed on package. Beat plain PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 50 to 55 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours. Meanwhile, shave remaining white chocolate into curls.
- SPOON PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE into medium bowl; stir until creamy. Add COOL WHIP; whisk until blended. Spread over cheesecake. Garnish with white chocolate curls and raspberries.
- KRAFT kitchens tips:
Need a sweet treat to serve a crowd? Try this rich, creamy dessert! Since it serves 16 people, it easily fits the bill.
Try preparing with PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE Dark Chocolate.
HOW TO PRESS CRUMB MIXTURE ONTO BOTTOM OF PAN TO MAKE CRUST
Use bottom of dry measuring cup to easily press crumb mixture onto bottom of pan.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note