PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Frosting
Amount per serving
- Calories: 150
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 60mg
- Carbohydrate: 23g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 21g
- Protein: 1g
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) powdered sugar (about 4 cups), sifted
- BEAT cream cheese, butter and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended.
- ADD sugar gradually, beating after each addition until well blended.
- kraft kitchens tipsCOCONUT-CREAM CHEESE FROSTINGPrepare as directed. Stir in 1/2 cup toasted BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut.NOTERecipe makes enough to fill and frost 2 (8- or 9-inch) cake layers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes