This is the real deal—everything you imagine a cheesecake to be. Creamy. Rich. Delicious. And you made it.
- Calories: 340
- Fat: 25g
- Saturated fat: 15g
- Cholesterol: 140mg
- Sodium: 310mg
- Carbohydrate: 25g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 19g
- Protein: 6g
- Calcium: 6%
- Iron: 4%
- 1-1/2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- MIX graham crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 55 min. or until center is almost set. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- kraft kitchens tipsSIZE-WISESweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but remember to keep tabs on portions.NOTEReduce oven temperature to 300°F if using a dark nonstick springform pan.SPECIAL EXTRATop with fresh fruit just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Classic Cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts