- 1 1/2 cups soft coconut macaroon cookie crumbs
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon imitation vanilla
- 2 eggs
How to Make It
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Mix crumbs and margarine. Press firmly onto bottom of greased 8-inch square baking pan.
BEAT cream cheese, sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating just until blended after each addition. Pour over crust.
BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight. Cut into bars to serve. Store leftover bars in refrigerator.
Total fat: 14 g
Saturated fat: 8 g
Cholesterol: 65 mg
Sodium: 140 mg
Carbohydrate: 14 g
Dietary Fiber: 0 g
Sugars: 13 g
Protein: 3 g
Vitamin A: 8% DV
Vitamin C: 0% DV
Calcium: 2% DV
Iron: 0% DV