Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 Pheasant Breasts boned out
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- pepper to taste
- Pound pheasant lightly on both sides, then cut into bite-sized pieces (about 1/4 inch). Prepare flour mixture by combining flour, seasoning salt, sesame seeds and pepper in baggie. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. (Divide oil if sauteeing multiple sections) Shake nuggets in flour and add to skillet. Stir-fry until pheasant is fully cooked, about 6 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MarianBeck and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pheasant Nuggets Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers