- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 large eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Beat butter and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Add cinnamon and next 3 ingredients, beating until blended. Add eggs, flour, and baking powder, beating well. Stir in pecans.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 14 minutes. Remove cookies to wire racks to cool.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts