- 1 cup finely chopped red cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots, chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 Sweet Potato Biscuits
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 pound warm barbecue pork (without sauce), chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
How to Make It
Toss together first 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Let stand 30 minutes. Rinse and drain well. Whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, and 1 Tbsp. barbecue sauce in a medium bowl. Stir in cabbage mixture and green onions. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Preheat oven to 450°. Split biscuits, and brush with butter. Place in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake 5 minutes or until golden.
Top biscuit halves evenly with pork, remaining barbecue sauce, cabbage mixture, and chives.