Petite Chocolate Cups
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 10 small paper candy cups
- Microwave chocolate morsels in a 1-cup glass measuring cup 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring twice.
- Brush a thin layer of chocolate into bottom and up sides of candy cups, forming a 1/16-inch-thick layer. Wipe top edges of cup; chill or freeze until hardened. Repeat procedure with a second layer.
- Peel paper cups from chocolate.
- Note: You can serve this recipe with Irish Crème Liqueur in Chocolate Cups.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Petite Chocolate Cups Recipe at a Glance