1. Preheat oven to 325°. Place paper baking cups in 1 (12-cup) standard-size muffin pan. Pulse cookies in a food processor 8 to 10 times or until finely crushed. Stir together cookie crumbs, butter, and pinch of salt. Firmly press about 1 1/2 Tbsp. crumb mixture into bottom of each baking cup.
2. Bake at 325° for 6 minutes. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and next 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until yellow disappears after each addition. Divide mixture among prepared baking cups.
4. Bake at 325° for 15 to 20 minutes or until just set. Cool on wire rack 30 minutes. Cover and chill 4 to 24 hours.
5. Gently remove cheesecakes from pan. Top each with 1 tsp. preserves and a few blueberries.
Note: We tested with Bonne Maman Wild Blueberry Preserves.