Peter's Chip Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) butter softened
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 300 g Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375C
- Beat butter and sugar, add vanilla, add eggs one at a time until light and fluffy.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, and salt and add to butter mixture until well blended. Stir in Chocolate Chips.
- Drop by tsp on an ungreased baking sheet, 2" apart. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes until lightly browned.
- Options: * Add one cup of coconut
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kmawright and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peter's Chip Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts