Community Recipe from
- Â¾ pound(s) Cherry Tomatoes, very ripe and sweet
- 12 piece(s) Basil Leaves, large/fresh
- â cup(s) Whole Almonds Lightly toasted
- 1 clove(s) Garlic Crushed
- Â¼ teaspoon(s) Crushed Red Pepper
- Â½ teaspoon(s) Coarse Sea Salt - Plus more for pasta water
- Â½ cup(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pound(s) Spagetti
- Â½ cup(s) Parmagiano Cheese Freshly Grated
- While pasta is cooking in boiling, salted water, combine first 7 ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend into a paste.
- When pasta is done, toss with just enough pesto to coat.
- Plate, sprinkle with cheese and a drizzle of olive oil, and serve.
- Options -
- Sea Salt replace with Kosher Salt
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Denismor1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes