This is a suprise, wonderful pesto, from Sicily.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Â¾ pound(s) Cherry Tomatoes, very ripe and sweet
- 12 piece(s) Basil Leaves, large/fresh
- â cup(s) Whole Almonds Lightly toasted
- 1 clove(s) Garlic Crushed
- Â¼ teaspoon(s) Crushed Red Pepper
- Â½ teaspoon(s) Coarse Sea Salt - Plus more for pasta water
- Â½ cup(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pound(s) Spagetti
- Â½ cup(s) Parmagiano Cheese Freshly Grated
- While pasta is cooking in boiling, salted water, combine first 7 ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend into a paste.
- When pasta is done, toss with just enough pesto to coat.
- Plate, sprinkle with cheese and a drizzle of olive oil, and serve.
- Options -
- Sea Salt replace with Kosher Salt
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Denismor1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note