Pesto tortellini soup
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 small onion
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 6 cup(s) chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 cup(s) frozen mixed vegetables
- 9 ounce(s) frozen tortellini
- 1/4 cup(s) prepared pesto
- Parmesan cheese
- In a 4 quart saucepan, saute onion, garlic and butter until onions are translucent. Add broth and bring to a boil. Add tortellini and cook 1-2 minutes less than the package directions. Add the frozen vegetables and simmer soup until vegetables are heated through. Stir in pesto and serve. Garnish with Parmesan cheese. Refrigerate any leftovers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by socorro411 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note