I've used this recipe on several occasions for potlucks, and each time it is a huge hit. And it's a great presentation. I'll be making it again for an office party next week and for an appetizer on Christmas Eve. It's that good!
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 (4-ounce) packages provolone cheese slices (8 slices)
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) jar sundried tomatoes in oil, undrained
- 1 (7.5-ounce) jar pesto in olive oil
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted crackers
- Line the bottom of a 9- x 5-inch loafpan with plastic wrap, allowing 5 to 6 inches to hang over edges; coat plastic wrap with cooking spray. Line bottom and sides of pan with provolone cheese slices.
- Process mozzarella cheese and next 8 ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture into the prepared pan, pressing with spatula. Fold plastic wrap over torte; chill 12 hours.
- Invert chilled torte on a serving dish; discard plastic wrap. Serve torte with assorted crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pesto Torte Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Appetizers