Pesto Stuffed Chicken Rolls
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 3oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 cup(s) crushed cornflakes/bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup(s) finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/4 cup(s) pesto
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- Place each chicken piece between 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Pound to 1/4" thickness with meat mallet or rolling pin. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Combine cream cheese, pesto, and bell pepper, stirring with fork. Spread 2 Tbsp of mixture over each breast and roll up lengthwise. Secure with toothpicks.
- Combine crumbs and paprika and coat chicken rolls.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove chicken from fridge and let stand at room temp 10 min. Bake uncovered 35 min. Let stand 10 min, then slice. Serve warm or chilled.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraJasmine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note