Pesto Shrimp Kebabs
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 125
- Fat: 6.3g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Sodium: 295mg
- 3 tablespoons pesto
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 32 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 16 (1-inch) squares red bell pepper
- 16 (1-inch) squares yellow bell pepper
- 8 (8-inch) skewers
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Cooking spray
- Combine pesto, lemon juice, and shrimp; toss. Let stand 5 minutes. Thread shrimp and red and yellow bell pepper alternately onto skewers. Sprinkle evenly with salt. Place skewers on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 7 minutes, turning skewers occasionally for an even char.
- Note: If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 20 minutes before grilling.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note