Use this sauce for Uova Benedetto (Poached Eggs on Polenta with Pesto and Crisp Prosciutto). Prep Time: about 10 minutes.
Yield: Makes 1/2 cup
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 111
- Calories from fat: 89%
- Protein: 3g
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 2.4g
- Carbohydrate: 1g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Sodium: 114mg
- Cholesterol: 4.8mg
- 1 cup lightly packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove (minced or pressed)
- In a blender or food processor, combine basil leaves, parmesan, olive oil, and garlic. Whirl until basil is finely chopped.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per tbsp.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments