Absolutely delicious! And beautiful to look at as well. Easy to prepare, healthy, sophisticated, really the perfect meal!
- 3 quarts water
- 1 cup sliced carrot
- 1 cup dried tomatoes, cut into fourths
- 1 (16-ounce) package linguine
- 2 yellow squash, cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/3 cup Ruth's Pesto
- Pine nuts
- Bring water to a boil in a large Dutch oven; add carrot, tomato fourths, and linguine, and cook 8 minutes. Add squash and bell pepper; cook 2 minutes. Drain well, and stir in 1/3 cup Ruth's Pesto. Sprinkle with pine nuts, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This