Absolutely delicious! And beautiful to look at as well. Easy to prepare, healthy, sophisticated, really the perfect meal!
Rower Ruth Davidon captures the season's freshness in her Arlington, Virginia, kitchen with this vegetable-packed dish.
Yield: 8 servings
- 3 quarts water
- 1 cup sliced carrot
- 1 cup dried tomatoes, cut into fourths
- 1 (16-ounce) package linguine
- 2 yellow squash, cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/3 cup Ruth's Pesto
- Pine nuts
- Bring water to a boil in a large Dutch oven; add carrot, tomato fourths, and linguine, and cook 8 minutes. Add squash and bell pepper; cook 2 minutes. Drain well, and stir in 1/3 cup Ruth's Pesto. Sprinkle with pine nuts, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note