1. Preheat oven to broil.
2. Boil water in a large pot. Once water is boiling, pour penne pasta into pot and simmer till tender. Drain and set aside.
3. Slice red bell pepper into quarters. Remove seeds. Place peppers peel up onto a foil covered baking sheet. Place into oven until they begin to blacken, then remove.
4. In a large mixing bowl, mix chopped olives, pesto, crushed red peppers, garlic, parmesan cheese, oregano, olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. When cool, chop red bell peppers into small pieces. Add to the mixing bowl.
6. Pour penne pasta into the mixing bowl and mix all ingredients together.
7. Portion out into individual bowl and top with a bit of parmesan cheese.
Go to full version of