Community Recipe from
- 16 ounce(s) penne pasta
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) Pesto
- 1 tablespoon(s) oregano
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) chopped garlic
- 1-2 dash(es) Pepper
- 2-3 dash(es) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) crushed red peppers
- 1/3 cup(s) Chopped black olives
- 1/3 cup(s) Olive oil
- 1. Preheat oven to broil.
- 2. Boil water in a large pot. Once water is boiling, pour penne pasta into pot and simmer till tender. Drain and set aside.
- 3. Slice red bell pepper into quarters. Remove seeds. Place peppers peel up onto a foil covered baking sheet. Place into oven until they begin to blacken, then remove.
- 4. In a large mixing bowl, mix chopped olives, pesto, crushed red peppers, garlic, parmesan cheese, oregano, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- 5. When cool, chop red bell peppers into small pieces. Add to the mixing bowl.
- 6. Pour penne pasta into the mixing bowl and mix all ingredients together.
- 7. Portion out into individual bowl and top with a bit of parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by stephburton87 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note