Pesto Pasta Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Bowtie pasta
- Fabulous Pesto Pasta Salad
- Time: 1 Hr 30 Min. (15 Min. Prep.)
- Cuisines: Italian, Greek, Tuscan
- Courses: Main Dishes
- Calories: 534 / Serv.
- 1 12 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tsp salt (taste)
- 1 12 tsp black pepper (ground)
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 12 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 clove garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 12 cup fresh basil (chopped)
- 12 cup fresh oregano (chopped)
- 14 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 2 tsp hot pepper sauce (g tabasco)
- 13 cup red wine vinegar
- 12 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 4 oz grated parmesan cheese
- 4 plum tomatoes (roma, chopped)
- 6 green onion (chopped)
- 4 oz black olive (minced)
- 16 oz bow tie pasta (farfalle)
- 12 cup pine nuts
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, salt, pepper, onion powder, mustard, garlic, basil, oregano, cilantro, hot pepper sauce, red wine vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, and Parmesan cheese. Add the tomatoes, green onions and olives to the bowl, and stir to coat. Refrigerate.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the pasta, and cook for 7 minutes, or until tender. Drain, and rinse with cold water to cool. Add pasta to the bowl of dressing, and mix well. Top with mozzarella cheese and pine nuts. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SandyRobbins1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pesto Pasta Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads