Pesto Marinated Chicken Breasts
Per CalorieCount.com - Nutrition Facts [Serving Size 1 serving (232.0g)]: Calories 293, Fat 13.7g, Cholesterol 82mg, Sodium 783mg, Carbohydrates 8.3g, Fiber 0.7g, Protein 30.8g
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) Classico pesto sauce or homemade pesto
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 (6 to 8 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to break fibers and make thickness consistent
- The day before serving, mix the pesto with the lemon juice and salt. Pour into an 8 x 8 inch baking dish or medium bowl. Put the breasts in the marinade and toss to coat completely. Cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least 6 hours.
- Put chicken breasts on the well-oiled rack of a hot grill. Cook for about 20 minutes. Serve hot, at room temperature, or cold for a picnic.
- TIP: This marinade is also marvelous on fish fillets. Simply substitute 4 (6 to 8 ounce) halbut fillets. Marinate the fillets for 2 hours. Preheat the oven to 400 F. Place the fillets on a baking sheet, and bake for 10-15 minutes, depending on the thickness. Cook 3/4 inch fillets for 10 minutes, larger ones for 15 minutes. Serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note