Pesto Green Beans
- 1 cup packed basil leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed and steamed
- Process basil, 1/4 cup pecans, olive oil, and next 3 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Remove 1/2 cup pesto, and reserve for other uses. Toss hot green beans with remaining pesto; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup pecans.
- NOTE: Spoon leftover pesto into a airtight container; refrigerate up to 2 weeks, or freeze up to 3 months.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This