Pesto and Goat Cheese Pizza
Pesto and goat cheese are flavorful alternatives to traditional pizza toppings. Goat cheese has a distinguishable and delicious tart flavor, but if you prefer, feta cheese may be substituted.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 332
- Fat: 15.6g
- Saturated fat: 7.1g
- Protein: 14.6g
- Carbohydrate: 33.4g
- Cholesterol: 21mg
- Iron: 2.8mg
- Sodium: 576mg
- Calories from fat: 42%
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Calcium: 335mg
- 1 (10-ounce) Italian cheese-flavored pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 3 tablespoons commercial pesto
- 3 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) crumbled goat cheese or crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Spread pesto over crust, leaving 1/2-inch border. Top with tomatoes and cheese; sprinkle with crushed red pepper.
- Bake at 450° for 13 minutes or until crust is golden. Cut into 8 wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note