Pesto-Goat Cheese Cups
Yield: Makes 24 cups (about 6 servings)
More From Southern Living
Bake: 5 Minutes
- 1 (1.4-ounce) package crispy pastry shells
- 1 (4-ounce) goat cheese log, crumbled
- 1/4 cup prepared basil pesto
- Garnishes: finely chopped tomato and toasted pine nuts
- Place shells in a shallow pan. Divide goat cheese evenly between shells, pressing gently to fill bottom of each. Spoon 1 teaspoon basil pesto into each shell.
- Bake at 350° for 4 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Siljans Croustades Crispy Shells.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers