Pesto Goat Cheese
- 2 (3-ounce) logs goat cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7-ounce) jar basil pesto sauce, drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (3/4-ounce) package fresh thyme sprigs
- Assorted crackers
- Stir together first 5 ingredients until well blended. Remove 1/4 cup mixture, and wrap in plastic wrap; chill. Press remaining cheese mixture into a 6-cup or 1.5-liter plastic wrap-lined bowl. Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Remove plastic wrap from chilled 1/4 cup cheese mixture. Shape heaping teaspoonfuls of cheese mixture into eggs. Chill until ready to serve.
- Unmold cheese mixture; remove plastic wrap, and place on a serving platter. Press a 2-inch indention into center of cheese mold. Press thyme sprigs around top edge and sides of mold to resemble a nest. Arrange eggs in center of nest. Serve with crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This