We thought it was very good! We also added bacon. :)
Pesto Focaccia Sandwich
More From Southern Living
Bake: 10 Minutes
- 1 large deli-loaf focaccia or ciabatta bread
- 1 (3.5-ounce) jar prepared pesto sauce
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced Black Forest ham
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced roasted turkey breast
- 6 provolone cheese slices
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Cut bread in half horizontally using a serrated knife. Spread pesto evenly over cut sides. Layer ham and next 3 ingredients evenly over bottom half. Top with remaining bread half. Wrap in aluminum foil.
- Bake at 450° for 10 minutes. Cut into 6 wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This