- 1 large deli-loaf focaccia or ciabatta bread
- 1 (3.5-ounce) jar prepared pesto sauce
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced Black Forest ham
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced roasted turkey breast
- 6 provolone cheese slices
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
How to Make It
Cut bread in half horizontally using a serrated knife. Spread pesto evenly over cut sides. Layer ham and next 3 ingredients evenly over bottom half. Top with remaining bread half. Wrap in aluminum foil.
Bake at 450° for 10 minutes. Cut into 6 wedges.