Easy...Tasty...Lite... What else is there to say?
Pesto Fettuccine with Chicken
Make an easy 6-ingredient pasta dish for dinner by tossing fettuccine or spaghetti with tender chunks of chicken, tomatoes, and prepared pesto.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 772
- Fat: 25g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Protein: 47g
- Carbohydrate: 89g
- Fiber: 5g
- Cholesterol: 87mg
- Sodium: 310mg
- 1 pound fettuccine, linguine or spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 (6 oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- S alt and pepper
- 18 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook pasta, stirring occasionally, until al dente, about 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, melt butter in vegetable oil. Season chicken with salt and pepper and cook over medium-high heat until lightly browned and firm to touch, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Discard all but 1 Tbsp. fat from skillet. Add tomatoes and cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until they start to soften, about 5 minutes. Cut chicken into chunks.
- Ladle off 1 cup pasta water and set aside. Drain pasta and return to pot. Add chicken, tomatoes and reserved pasta water. Stir in pesto and mix well until ingredients are coated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note