Pesto Crostini With Roasted Pepper And Goat Cheese
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 68
- Fat: 3.5g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Protein: 2.6g
- Carbohydrate: 6.7g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Iron: 0.6mg
- Sodium: 161mg
- Calories from fat: 46%
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Calcium: 53mg
- 12 (1/2-inch-thick) slices diagonally cut French bread baguette
- 2 tablespoons commercial pesto, divided
- 1 cup bottled roasted red bell pepper, drained and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place bread on an ungreased baking sheet; bake at 400° for 7 minutes, turning once.
- Preheat broiler.
- Spread each slice with 1/2 teaspoon pesto. Top evenly with roasted pepper and goat cheese. Broil 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This